Have you ever heard of network orchestration? The word is coined to describe network orchestrators who are
With eCommerce, network orchestrators are so common that they compromise majority of online portals. Traditionally, logistics companies are also network orchestrators. This is simple 101 view on how network orchestrators worked and what they are.
- Organisations have strong networked relationships like consortium or alliances.
- Digitalisation is a key feature of network orchestrators.
- There is a heavy emphasis of knowledge creation and ownership for network orchestrators.
- Intangible assets are evaluated and contains many unquantifiable values like networked effects, trust and perceived value.
- Consumers are tightly coupled with interchangeable features and relationships with the network orchestrators.
Are you able to identify network orchestration now?
One thought on “Network Orchestration 101”