It’s always a hassle for many to write summary of your notes after going to a conference. Sometimes, the notes are buried and you may have forgotten about it. I have found a good use of using ChatGPT to summarise your conference. This will really change how you will take down your notes during conferences. Here’s an example of my actual notes and how ChatGPT create a summary of it.
Help me summaries my notes from the Cyber Secure Singapore held on 20 Oct
Viola, Summary from ChatGPT within a minute.
Certainly! Based on your notes from Cyber Secure Singapore held on 20 Oct, here is a summary of the key points discussed:
- Panorays: Attendees discussed the use of Panorays, a supply chain risk management solution.
- Votiro: Votiro, a zero-trust security solution, was also discussed.
- CREST: Attendees explored CREST implementation and procurement guides, which are cybersecurity certifications and standards.
- Steve Kerrison: An expert in IoT security, Steve Kerrison, provided insights on IoT security.
- Miro Phikanen: Attendees learned about the use of blockchain technology for lot number tracking through Miro Phikanen’s presentation.
- OwlGaze: Attendees discussed cybersecurity solutions provided by OwlGaze.
Overall, the meeting seems to have been centered around exploring various cybersecurity solutions and technologies, as well as hearing from experts in the field.
Oops, it means we can work harder now.