- A plus point of WordPress Premium plan is the easy setup of WordAds from WordPress menu to monetize your website and blog content.
- Do take note that menu Earn cannot be view from mobile application of WordPress.
- In WordPress web version, Go to Tools > Earn.
- There are a few earning options. One of the easy ones is WordAds.
- You can enable WordAds at “View Ads Dashboard”.
- Fill in the mandatory settings and the ads are automatically shown in your web version.
- For other Ads options like Google AdSense, you do need to upgrade to WordPress Business and eCommerce Plans.
2 thoughts on “How to monetize on your WordPress website with WordPress Premium Plan WordAds”