The thought of joining Amazon Affiliate Program never really crossed my mind until I read that it is part of the recommended popular affiliate program to monetize WordPress beside using WordAds. In short, I am curious to give it a go to see how it will work out in this blog.
- Go to Amazon Affiliate Program. Remember to choose the right country. In my case, that will be in Amazon Affiliate Program Singapore.
- Sign up using social media or create your own account. For instance, you could use Gmail.
- Update your blog URL and details.
- Update your bank information for payment purpose.
- Update your tax details as required for your country.
- Once done, search for the product and “Get Link”.
- You can copy the Amazon URL and paste it easily into your blog links.
To my surprise, all the registration and updates take less than an hour. It is a seamless process and very easy to do. If you want more advanced information, you can check out some of these books to level up your Amazon Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Marketing: Launch a Six Figure Business with Clickbank Products, Affiliate Links, Amazon Affiliate Program, and Internet Marketing (Online Business)
- Amazon Affliate Marketing – The Secret E-Commerce Passive Income that no one is talking about: Make Money Online and Gain your freedom Back! Secret … for a lucrative work from home based biz: 3
Overall, it was a no brainer to activate Amazon Affiliate Program. So, I highlight recommend you to give it a test drive. I will be checking back in half a year later to see how well the affiliate program fare for me. Stay tuned!
2 thoughts on “Review in Setting up Amazon Affiliate Program”