Sharing to social media is easily configurable with WordPress Premium Plan with its advanced social media option. There are 2 key options, automatic sharing of post to social media and manual sharing buttons of social media.
Automatic sharing to social media
- Go to Configure > Sharing > Connections.
- Select one of the 4 social media to publish automatically i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr or Twitter.
- Login to your social media to connect to your account to WordPress.
- Once connected, your blog post can be automatically publish to your social media account as well.
- Post can only publish once.
- If you publish incorrectly, you will need to unpublish in WordPress and delete the erroneous post at social media. The same post will not be publish again. You will have to manually share it to social media with social media buttons
Sharing buttons of social media
- This is the classic sharing buttons of social media.
- There is many social media buttons that you can configure to enable at the end of your blog post.
- This allows users to easily share your blog to any social media.